Marketing Webinar Series:
Deep Dive Into Marketing LIVE
Each episode has its own registration link. Make sure to register for each one independently. You are welcome to register for all webinars or pick and choose the topics that interest you. The recordings and Q&As are shared via email with all who register, regardless of whether you were able to attend the live event.
Neighborhood Retailers, Brands, and Distributors are all welcome to attend these webinars. The more the merrier!
*Recordings will only be accessible to those who register prior to the start of an episode. Webinars will begin at 3 pm EST on the dates mentioned.*
How to Send Astro Coupon Reminders
The Astro Mobile App now has a new menu for Astro Coupons which will show your customers the details of any coupons they currently qualify for.
Astro Retailers subscribed to the Marketing Suite have an additional feature available to them- now you can send Astro Coupon Quick Campaigns to your customers who have yet to redeem an active coupon.
We will go over these new features and how to use them to politely poke your customers so they don’t miss out on their well-earned shop-local savings. All Astro Retailers and Brand Partners are invited to attend.
Top 5 Things You Should Know 'Aboot' Astro!
- Key in the UPC
- Audit Offers
- Combine Pet Owner Accounts (dups or same household)
- FB Participation Report
- Shelf Talkers (FB & Offers)
- BONUS! Why FB is actually important.
Hosted by our very own Astronauts Stacey Desnoyers & Kim Purdy.
Sharing the Love
- We will focus on the idea and intention behind Sharing the Love.
- We’ll visit the My Astro Webpage & the Astro Marketing Suite.
- Best practices on Sharing the Love on your Social Media Pages – Instagram is the heart of Sharing the Love!
- Instruction on how to use the Canva Template that can be shared with new pet owners when they come into your store.
- And finally, how to communicate with your Sharing the Love recipients via the Marketing Suite.
What's The Deal with Astro Coupons?
Astro’s number one goal is to keep your customers walking through your door. Astro Coupons are yet another way that Astro and our brand partners help to accomplish this goal.
Astro Coupons are unique:
- You can choose whether to opt-in
- Your customers can only redeem their exclusive Astro Coupons at your store
- Astro Coupons are straightforward and simple to redeem
- Astro Coupons automatically report to your distributors for reimbursement
In this webinar, I will demonstrate:
- How to opt-in to, or out of, an Astro Coupon
- Show you the email that will be sent to your customer/s on April 1st
- Go over where to find the list of your customers who were pre-selected to receive the coupon
- BONUS: For those subscribed to our Marketing Suite, I will show you how to send your own follow-up Quick Campaigns to your chosen customers (this same process can be used for your Sharing The Love Bounce Back Coupons!)
- How to redeem an Astro Coupon for a pre-selected customer
- Where to find your reimbursement credits
Recordings Of Webinars Past...
Pre-registering for a specific webinar will give you access to the streaming recording. Your link to access the recording will be emailed to you after the live webinar ends.
If you missed the deadline to register, visit our YouTube Channel and explore our Astro Marketing Suite Deep Dive playlist.
Marketing Team Member
Retailer Support Specialist
The Power of Independent Pet Marketing at your Fingertips.
It’s done-for-you campaigning designed exclusively for the Neighborhood Pet Shop because no one knows you as we do!
Astro Marketing harnesses the power of the marketing teams behind your favorite brands and places those horses in your stable. All you need to do is hitch those horses to your wagon – and away you go!
With just a couple of clicks, you can quickly customize a pet-themed campaign from our rotating calendar, and deliver it to your customers via the communication method they choose!
Astro Marketing takes the overthinking out of marketing. It’s decisions when you need them, and choices when you want them.